Thursday, February 17, 2011

.A Princess Party.

I am doing my best to catch up on some things that have happened that I haven't had the chance to blog about. 

The first one on the list...
Brooklyn's 4th Birthday Party!

When I asked Brooklyn what she wanted her birthday party to be about, she chose "A Princess Party".
It ended up being VERY easy to plan and put together, which I was grateful for. My energy level had JUST started to come back. The biggest thing she wanted was a castle cake. That took me a few hours to do, but I enjoyed doing it.

We just did a family party, as we have every year in the past. I think once Brooklyn starts school, she will probably want to invite her friends. For now, I will enjoy my sanity. :)

Princess Brooklyn in her special Princess dress

Brookie & her cousin Emily

Brookie & her cousin Vanessa

Lily taking off her Princess crown

As you can tell, this was Brookie's favorite gift. 

An airplane from Daddy.

Her castle cake


Overall, her party went great. I was extremely exhausted afterwards, but it was all worth it. She loved all of her gifts and didn't make fun of my cake making skills TOO much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment