Thursday, February 10, 2011

.My Favorite 4 Year Old.

It is hard to believe that my little Brookie Bear is now 4. It makes me so happy and a little sad too. She is only getting closer to not being my little girl anymore. 

I was thinking about the relationship that I have with Brooklyn and the one that I have always wanted to have with my children. I can honestly say, I have formed a very strong bond with Brooklyn. She is still defiant, like most children her age, but still is the biggest sweetheart. She is always thinking of others. She hates to see other people sad or upset. She is usually willing to help, if she isn't already busy in her own little world.

February 3rd, 2007 
My little Princess was born

I had already fallen in love with this little girl long before seeing her face. The moment I held her for the first time and looked at her beautiful little face...that was one of the best moments of my life.

The love I have for her has grown more than I could express as I have watched her grow and seen her personality shine.
7 Months Old and making silly faces

My little 1 year old

2 Years Old
3 Years Old
My 4 Year Old Princess

I feel so lucky to be able to have this little girl in my life. She brings me so much happiness and teaches me so much every day. She will always be my little girl and my little Princess. 

I LOVE  YOU BROOKIE BEAR!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment