Friday, May 20, 2011

.You Lied To Me!.


Brooklyn came out of the restroom carrying a package of my prenatal vitamins. She comes up to me and questions me as to what they are.
I respond "They are vitamins that help make the baby in my belly grow bigger."
She immediately gets angry, stomps out of the room and slams them down on the nearest table. She turns back to me and says "You lied to me! You said the baby was growing by itself in your tummy!"
I had to try not to giggle at her, as I could tell she was very serious about this. So instead, I sat her down next to me and told her that the baby is growing on it's on. The vitamins just help make him stronger and healthier.
I am glad she accepted that answer and the conversation didn't need to continue any farther.

No comments:

Post a Comment