Friday, November 19, 2010

.Who Likes Driving Anyways??.

Earlier tonight, Brookie and I were coming home from running some errands. We were stopped at a corner waiting to turn right when an ambulance and police car came up behind us and rounded the corner. They parked right next to the sidewalk immediately after making a right hand turn. There was an older gentlemen, probably in his 40's or 50's, sitting on the ground with about 3 or 4 people standing around him that had clearly just gotten out of their SUV that was parked right next to him. Brookie asked me what was wrong with him. I told her it could be anything and that maybe he had a heart attack. Honestly, I think her idea was much better...this is what she said to me immediately following my response...

"Maybe he just doesn't want to drive anymore."

Ha ha I love that kid! The answer is usually a lot simpler than we think.

No comments:

Post a Comment